Is It Really Important?


Recently I had the opportunity to work with a few people from the food bank of central and eastern North Carolina. The people there raised money to end childhood hunger and for me it was an eye opening experience. I began to think about the millions of people in the world who need what we take for granted each day. It really made me put my entire life into perspective. What are your priorities? What in your life has your attention so occupied that it is pulling you away from your top priorities?


I think it's always good when we as people have the opportunity to see how others are living and what they are going through. Seeing things through the lenses of others keeps you humble and forces you to step back and count your blessings. 

God wants the best for you and you should want the best for others. If you haven't I suggest that you think critically about your life and put in order right now the things that take up the majority of your time and make a list of things that you know should have your time. I want to leave you with this quote:

"Your life will be a blessed and balanced experience if you first honor your identity and priority."