You Really Confident..

What are you putting your confidence in or better yet what have you put your confidence in? This is something we don't think about as much as we should. The word confidence means putting full trust; belief in the powers, trustworthiness, or reliability of a person or thing. I use to put a lot of confidence in myself and the things I could do until I saw that It never work! I would do good for a bit then I would mess up again. We all have put trust in something we like or someone we know and have been let down over time. 

"For the LORD will be your confidence, And will keep your foot from being caught."
Proverbs 3:26
  
I love how the Bible puts that cause its so true we get so focused on our strength that we forget where it comes from. God gives us the strength that we need to make it through life but we must ask him for it. Next time things get hard and you don't know what to do just call on Jesus and ask him to help you. "God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength but with your testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" (1 Corinthians 10:13). Understanding this we have all we need when we go to God if we put our confidence in him we will be confident when situations come up.