Need Peace?

Everyone has felt forgotten at some point in life and we all know how that feels. But the question is how do we handle that the next time it happens to us? I know in the past I use to get upset and try to look at myself and ask what did I do wrong or did I do something to deserve it. Many times we beat ourselves down over things we cant control but why... Last time I checked being angry and stressing over things we cant control never changed anything. God doesn't want us to handle problems like that because when we do we approach them the wrong way and not in the right mind set. 

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Does life have you down?
  
God has given us all peace and wants us to walk in that peace. But we forget at times cause we get caught up in our issues that make us forget God's peace and love for us. The scripture above tells us to not be troubled and afraid when trouble comes our way. Next time your dealing with something and you feel like you cant handle it remember God has your back and he loves you.