Gotta Make It!

Life would make more sense and be less stressful if we had all the answers. However, life has become so complex that we can't figure out everything and some times all we can ask is what's up, what's going on with my life? As we go through life there will be questions we need answered and there will be things we simply want answers to immediately. Maybe you're reading this and you're saying you've never experienced a what's up moment in your life but if you haven't had a what's up, what's going on experience in your life keep living and you will. 

Life will throw things in front of you that you didn't see coming and will cause you to want to give up on your hope and faith but you must ask yourself is it really worth it? Will giving up help or hurt more people who are watching me both knowingly and unknowingly? In my life there have been many times where I said what's up? What's going on? I had become frustrated because I didn't understand why I was dealing with the things I had been dealing with. 

We must continue to remind ourselves that things happen for a reason and our problems won't last forever even though they can seem like they are lasting a lifetime. Never lose your hope and do not give up on your faith. If the devil can make you lose those two things you will be at a place where you won't push forward and be all God needs and wants you to become. Giving up is for weak people but strong people will stand, my question for you today is will you stand or will you choose give up on yourself and everything God has promised you? My prayer is that you will stand.  Be encouraged.