Who Do You Trust?


The word trust is a word that many people have a hard time with. And it was something I had a hard time with at a point in my life. Why do we stress when we hear the word or dislike the word trust?? It’s because we have either had a bad experience or we have been lied to by someone we have put our hope in. I think it’s nothing wrong with trusting but I do think it’s something wrong when we put our trust in the wrong thing. The number one thing we should put our trust in is Jesus, I’m guessing you knew I was going to say that but since you knew I was going to say that why do we have such a hard time with it? 

Psalm 37:4 - Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Sounds pretty easy to do right? But we struggle with this concept because in order for us to have trust in someone most of the time we must see it with our eyes or see action. God has given us so many reasons and examples in the bible where he shows us why we should trust him but we still don't believe. All I’m saying is today if you have been putting your faith and trust in a person or a thing stop and think about how many times that thing or person has let you down. And try today to put your trust in God the one who has never went back on a promise he has made.