Who Are You Focused On?

Too many times we talk about what we want and what we need. And don't talk about what God wants and what he needs from us. In the world we live in today its easy to lose our way we start out on fire and focused but along the way we can get off track.. Why does this happen? It happens because we put our guards down and we listen to everyone and everything around us. When we do this we slide back into a state of thinking we can do it ourselves and that we don't need God. God has called us to follow him and  seek after him. None of us are perfect but all of us can be better and seek to be more like Jesus each day. Learn from your past and your shortcomings and grow each day. Don't let people hinder you from your purpose and your call. I remember when I first got into ministry I would have to get validation from people to feel like I did the right thing or spoke the right word. But i quickly learned that you can't please people and your not suppose to. Once I went after what God wanted me to do I was able to lose fear that my best wasn't good enough for people and I focused more on pleasing God and being the best person I could be.


Focus- The center of interest or activity.