The Struggle

None of us can overcome our deficiencies, our sins or our shortcomings without God's help. So the question is why do we even try knowing this? It is only by God's power that we are able to overcome our struggles. The world tells us and teaches us that we can handle our own problems but we can't. And Paul made it clear we can't in the book of Romans 7 when he said "So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me." Paul made it clear that it doesn't matter how hard we try that there will be temptation all around us. And we all can understand where Paul is coming from because we aren't perfect so we need God. It's only by his power and strength that we can stand and make it in this world. So seek God when you're weak and don't wait but do it now.