Who Cares?

Many times we get so caught up in the issues and the struggles of life that we think we are alone and no one cares. Well at least I have been at the point Sometimes I feel like no one cares and I have to take on the world all alone. The worse thing you can do is isolate yourself from people.When you're alone your mind can and will start to wander. I'm reminded of 1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." We forget that God cares and that Jesus became God in the flesh so he could relate to our everyday struggles and pain. Jesus went through everything that we are going through today and he showed us that we can get through it. He will never put more on you then you can handle. You live in a real world with problems and challenges why stress just give it over to him and let him handle and give you the strength you need to overcome.

It's so important to put yourself around people who understand and care. I use to be so closed in and I would not open myself up because of fear and being judged. Keep people in your life who can relate to your stuggles and your situations. You are never alone.The devil wants you to feel alone and like no one cares about you but Jesus cares. Ask him to put people around you who care and have overcome your struggles as a reminder that you too can be an overcomer.