What Team Are You Rolling With?

March madness is here! Like many of you I have filled out my bracket and I have put hopes in a team to make it all the way. In life we do the same we put our hopes in something or someone and when they let us down we cry or complain. Like you I have put my trust in something or someone and it didn't work out like I thought. The older I get the more I see who I can trust and lean on and his name is God. God has never let me down and he always wins. A few teams I have put in my bracket that I thought were going to win have already let me down. I was disappointed but remembered no one is perfect and you can't put all your trust in people.

What team you got?......
If we look at people in the bible who trusted God they always won! And Jesus spoke throughout the New Testament of how if you put your trust in God he will never let you down. If you're like me and you hate to lose or you don't like being down I encourage you to get up and trust God the one who you can always trust and count on. As you watch the NCAA tournament and watch teams lose remember in life that you will always win with God good luck with your brackets!