Learn To Lean

This month I did a series titled "Why you can't let your faith fail you" all I did was talk about faith! And doing this series my faith went to another level. And I learned to not lean on my own understanding of how things should be in my life but I completely learned to trust God even when things didn't look good or feel great. Having faith is when you can look past where you currently are and can focus on what's ahead. We get so caught up in what is in front of us that we can't even think what is ahead or what is in our future. God wants us to trust him and lean on him! The bible helps us and shows us why we can't trust in ourselves and why we must trust God.

Proverbs 3; 5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways submit to him,and he will make your paths straight."

Is your path straight?
To many times we try and make our own path then try and figure out why it's not the right way. God has laid out a plan for your life but the plan isn't always what we want or the direction we want to go. Trusting Jesus isn't always easy and it wont make sense all the time but I have learned it's not suppose to!